CyberLynk’s Phoenix Datacenter is a state of the art facility and heavily secured. Phoenix is one of the safest-from-natural-disaster cities in the United States, the likelihood of environmental calamities like hurricanes, tornadoes, catastrophic hail, major flooding and earthquakes in Phoenix is minimal to non-existent. The Phoenix datacenter allows for over 1400 miles of separation from our Milwaukee datacenter. Like our Milwaukee datacenter, all power and fiber is located underground to ensure maximum protection and reliability. BGP routing will ensure customers use the fastest and shortest route to ensure high quality VOIP clarity.
Below are several links to test the upload and download speed tests directly from our Milwaukee, Wisconsin datacenter where your FreePBX VPS or dedicated server would be hosted.
- 1MB download speed test
- 10MB download speed test
- 100MB download speed test
- 1000MB download speed test
CyberLynk’s AS number is AS21554. We peer with ATT, NTT Communications, Cogent, Level3, and Spectrum in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin datacenter.
- 100+ Cabinet Capacity
- 48U Cabinets with APC Zero PDU’s Included
- Multiple Power Feeds from Utility
- UPS & Generator Backup
- 24x7x365 Customer Access
- FM200 Fire Suppression System
- Diverse fiber paths into building
- ATT, NTT Communications, Cogent, Spectrum and Level3 bandwidth
- Camera surveillance covering all entrances and data center space