Signup for your Hosted Phone System today!
Need a new phone system but don’t have it in the budget? CyberLynk’s Nonprofit Hosted Phone System Program has helped organizations create a more powerful impact with cloud communication tools that save nonprofits thousands of dollars in communication costs.
FreePBXhosting.com is the ONLY FreePBX hosting provider approved by Sangoma in North America! FreePBXHosting.com is run by CyberLynk and Sangoma through a very close knit partnership.
CyberLynk will provide any nonprofit that qualifies and agrees to the terms as defined below a phone system with a discount of 20% off of our list price.
Through this program, organizations are equipped with state-of-the-art cloud collaboration and productivity technology that empowers outreach programs, helps acquire and retain donor support and enables better communications with the community and supporters. Our hosted VOIP phone systems are fully functional phone systems that will allow your nonprofit to have a professional presence and allow your employees to work from anywhere.
CyberLynk maintains the server hardware, technical support, billing, upgrades/downgrades and basic account management. Engineers will work directly with you to configure the phone system to meet your needs. If you currently have phone numbers you would like to keep we will work with you to port those phone numbers to your new phone system.
CyberLynk has been in business for over 24 years and our hosted phone systems will provide you with:
- High-quality service and 24/7 support
- One provider for all your communications
- Low, all-inclusive, monthly pricing
- Grow the system as your nonprofit grows
- Functionality to fit every business size
Do You Qualify?
In order to be considered for the discounted hosted VOIP phone system, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a real nonprofit as defined by the United States government. Provide paperwork.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- The nonprofit has been in operation for at least for a minimum of three months.
- Have a real US postal mailing address verified by Google street maps
- Require a Fully Managed Cloud Hosted Phone System with 1 – 15 Extensions
Basic Terms of Service
Just a few things to know:
- You may not use the hosted VOIP phone system in a call center environment/manner.
- You must provide a logo of your nonprofit (logo use will be limited to CyberLynk promotional material, website, and list of participants).
- You must link to CyberLynk’s nonprofit voip service page from your website.
- You must refer all of your nonprofit friends
Please complete the form below to apply for our discounted hosted phone system. You will be contacted by a CyberLynk engineer shortly. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
By adopting CyberLynk’s cloud-based phone solution, nonprofits benefit from a fully managed, corporate communication solution with over 140 user-friendly features including:
- Auto Receptionist
- Multi-level IVR
- Call Reporting
- Music on hold
- Unlimited Extensions
- Dial by name directory
- Call Forwarding
- Automatic call recording
- Call parking
- Voicemail to email
- And much more!
CyberLynk Featured Brands
FreePBXhosting.com is just one of our brands and you have the unique opportunity to resell all of our services. Our structure allows for one point of contact for billing & support, one invoice, run by highly skilled engineers, simple pricing models, no overage charges and much more. Signup today and find out for yourself.
Colocation & Datacenter Services
Whether you need colocation for 1U or multiple full 48U cabinets MilwaukeeColo.com can provide you a completely custom solution. Free cross connects and remote hands.
Website/Email Hosting & Dedicated Servers
UmbraHosting.com offers Shared Linux or Windows Website & email hosting, Reseller plans, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers, Domain names and SSL’s.
Spam & Virus Filtering
AgentSpam.com offers a clustered SaaS solution with an easy-to-use control panel that allows multiple levels of access. Administrators have easy access to control their domain.