Signup for your FREE Hosted Phone System today!
Need a new phone system but don’t have it in the budget? CyberLynk’s Nonprofit Hosted Phone System Program has helped organizations create a more powerful impact with cloud communication tools that save nonprofits thousands of dollars in communication costs. CyberLynk will provide any nonprofit that qualifies and agrees to the terms as defined below a completely FREE phone system for the first 12 months. After the first 12 months you receive 25% off of our list price.
Through this program, organizations are equipped with state-of-the-art cloud collaboration and productivity technology that empowers outreach programs, helps acquire and retain donor support and enables better communications with the community and supporters. Our hosted VOIP phone systems are fully functional phone systems that will allow your nonprofit to have a professional presence and allow your employees to work from anywhere.
CyberLynk maintains the server hardware, technical support, billing, upgrades/downgrades and basic account management. Engineers will work directly with you to configure the phone system to meet your needs. If you currently have phone numbers you would like to keep we will work with you to port those phone numbers to your new phone system.
CyberLynk has been in business for over 24 years and our hosted phone systems will provide you with:
- High-quality service and 24/7 support
- One provider for all your communications
- Low, all-inclusive, monthly pricing
- Grow the system as your nonprofit grows
- Functionality to fit every business size
By adopting CyberLynk’s cloud-based phone solution, nonprofits benefit from a fully managed, corporate communication solution with over 140 user-friendly features including:
- Auto Receptionist
- Multi-level IVR
- Call Reporting
- Music on hold
- Unlimited Extensions
- Dial by name directory
- Call Forwarding
- Automatic call recording
- Call parking
- Voicemail to email
- And much more!
Please complete the form to the right to apply for our Free hosted phone system. You will be contacted by a CyberLynk engineer shortly. Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Started Today!
Do You Qualify?
In order to be considered for the free hosted VOIP phone system, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a real nonprofit as defined by the United States government. Provide paperwork.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- The nonprofit has been in operation for at least for a minimum of three months.
- Have a real US postal mailing address verified by google street maps
- Require a Fully Managed Cloud Hosted Phone System with 1 – 15 Extensions
Basic Terms of Service
- You may not use the hosted VOIP phone system in a call center environment/manner.
- You must provide a logo of your nonprofit (logo use will be limited to CyberLynk promotional material, website, and list of participants).
- You must link to CyberLynk’s nonprofit voip service page from your website.
- You must refer all of your nonprofit friends
CyberLynk Featured Brands
CyberLynk can be your one stop hosting provider for all of your Internet related needs. Services like website & email hosting, spam & virus filtering, offsite data backup, IT/Network Consulting, SSL certificates, Domain name renewals/registrations and much more. Our structure allows for one point of contact for billing & support, one invoice, run by highly skilled engineers, simple pricing models, no overage charges and much more. Signup today and find out for yourself.
Whether you need colocation for 1U or multiple full 48U cabinets MilwaukeeColo.com can provide you completely custom solution. Free cross connects and remote hands.
UmbraHosting.com offers Shared Linux or Windows Website & email hosting, Reseller packages, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers, Domain names and SSL’s.
AgentSpam.com offers a clustered SaaS solution with an easy to use control panel that allows multiple levels of access. Administrators have easy access to control their domain.